A great recipe for zucchini lovers – makes a great side dish.
I am always looking for great recipes for zucchini since I have so many in my garden! This recipe was first published in 2008 but had some minor issues with the center not cooking through, so I retested this and now it comes out perfect.
Servings: 12 Serving Size: 1 square • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3
Calories: 83 • Fat: 3 g • Protein: 4 g • Carb: 11 g • Fiber: 1 g • Sugar: 2 g
- 4 cups grated zucchini, squeezed dry with a towel
- 1 1/4 cups Heart Smart Bisquick
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 3 large egg whites, beaten
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp parsley