With the kids back to school, and a few good weeks of grilling left this year, I was searching for a quick recipe the whole family will love. I found this recipe on the Food Network and it tasted great. It's quick and easy and has ingredients everyone has in there pantry. I modified the recipe slightly to make it lower in ww points. I served this with a big salad.
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 4 • Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes • Points: 4 ww points
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Old Bay seasoning to taste
- 1/4 cup fat free Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp honey
In bowl, mix Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce, and honey.
Cook shrimp over medium/hot flame. When shrimp start to turn pink baste with Italian dressing mix and turn. Repeat every 3 to 4 minutes until done. Serve hot and enjoy!
* 1 lb of shrimp = 8 ww pts
1-1/2 lbs of shrimp = 12 ww pts