A must have at every large get together. This is my daughter's favorite dip, which she has nicknamed "the stuff". It's easy to prepare and always disappears in minutes. Serve this low fat dip at your next party with your favorite baked tortilla chips. Also great with jalapeños, scallions or avocados.
Skinny Taco Dip
Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1/24th of dip • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 2 pts
Calories: 59.2 • Fat: 3.6 g • Protein: 2.2 g • Carb: 4.7 g • Fiber: 0.6 g
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 oz reduced fat sour cream
- 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded fine
- 2 large tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives
In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning and mix well with an electric mixer. Spread on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives. Serve with baked tortilla chips.