Sweet Autumn pears, honey Dijon dressing, crunchy pecans, and gorgonzola cheese. I love a good salad with lots of texture and flavors, this salad is a healthy addition to your Fall table. Simple and elegant, apples can be substituted for pears if you wish.
Autumn Salad with Pears and Gorgonzola
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
For the salad:
- 2 small ripe pears peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup 2 oz gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz mixed baby greens baby spinach, arugula, radicchio, etc.
- 1 oz about 20 halves pecans
- In a large bowl, mix vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil and blend.
- In a salad bowl combine baby greens, pears, gorgonzola cheese and pecans.
- When you are ready to serve, add the vinaigrette and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.