Classic sauce of butter, lemon and fresh parsley goes perfect with any fish. I try to eat fish twice a week. For a quick healthy dinner on a busy weeknight, this is simple and delicious.
Baked Garlic Lemon Tilapia
- 6 6 oz each tilapia filets
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsp fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt butter on a low flame in a small sauce pan. Add garlic and saute on low for about 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and shut off flame.
- Spray the bottom of a baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Place the fish on top and season with salt and pepper. Pour the lemon butter mixture on the fish and top with fresh parsley.
- Bake at 400° until cooked, about 15 minutes.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.