This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Banana Apricot Puff Pastry Tarts
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 piece
- 1/2 box Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, 1 sheet, thawed in the refrigerator
- 2 large bananas, cut into 9 pieces
- 9 tbsp sugar free apricot preserves, like Polaner all fruit
- cooking spray
- 1 large egg white, or egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a sheet pan with oil.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 8 equal squares. Score the edges about 1/4 to 1/2 inch all around.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of apricot preserves in the center each of the 8 squares.
- Top with banana slices. Brush remaining tablespoon of preserves over the banana. Brush egg wash over the edges.
- Bake at 350F until golden brown, approximately ? minutes.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 piece