This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Here’s an easy dessert recipe that is simple to make. This recipe will kill your sweet tooth. Even makes a yummy breakfast.
Banana Apricot Turnovers
Yield: 9 servings
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets 2 sheets
- 1 large banana cut into 9 pieces
- 9 tbsp apricot preserves
- Pam buttered flavor cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 9 equal squares. (18 total)
- Place 1 tablespoon of apricot preserves in the center each of the 9 squares.
- Place one slice of banana on top of the preserves.
- Place another pastry square on top and seal edges with a fork.
- Spray cookie sheet with baking spray.
- Transfer the pastries onto the cookie sheet with a spatula.
- Bake at 350° until golden brown, approximately 35 minutes.