Pie is the new cupcake this year! Being that it’s one of my favorite desserts, this lightened Banana Cream Pie recipe is creamy and delicious and super easy to make.
I brought this to my Mother’s house for dessert and the entire pie disappeared in minutes. More pie recipes you might enjoy are Key Lime Yogurt Pie, No Bake Peanut Butter Pie and Coconut Obsession Pie.
Banana Cream Pie
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust, or homemade
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz Tru Whip
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- chocolate shavings, optional
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and sugar for a few minutes until mixed well.
- Add Tru Whip and whip until smooth.
- Put banana slices on the crust, top with filling and chill for a few hours, until firm.
- Top with shaved chocolate if desired before serving.