This might sound strange, but these brownies actually come out rich and fudgy. They are low fat, high in fiber and protein and no one would know there are beans in them.
I calculated these with a box of Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownies, but I plan on buying reduced sugar to see if it lowers the points and still taste as good. Points may vary depending on which brand you use.
Black Bean Brownies
- 15 oz can black beans
- 19.5 oz box chocolate brownie mix
- Open can of beans, drain and rinse well.
- Put beans back in the can and fill can with water.
- Put beans and water in blender until smooth.
- Mix pureed beans with brownie package mix.
- DO NOT add eggs or oil.
- Spray baking dish with Pam.
- Cook brownies according to package directions.
- Cool and serve.