What’s better than waking up to eggnog pancakes for the Holidays! I swapped out the milk for Silk Nog in my whole wheat pancake recipe and added extra nutmeg for a fun Holiday twist.
If Eggnog isn’t your thing, check out these other fabulous holiday pancake recipes: Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Topping, Brownie Batter Pancakes, Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes, and Heart-Shaped Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes.
Why Silk nog? I checked the labels of all the eggnogs available in the supermarket, and Silk Nog had the cleanest ingredients, and only 90 calories per serving. It’s also non-GMO, and perfect if you are lactose intolerant. If you like another brand of light eggnog, you can certainly use it in it’s place. I topped mine with a little honey and powdered sugar, but you can use maple, agave or your favorite toppings.
More Healthy Pancake Recipes:
- Banana Nut Pancakes
- Flourless Banana Nut Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes with Pumpkin Butter
- Whole Wheat Pancakes.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon until there are no more dry spots; don't over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Lightly spray oil to coat and pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter.
- When the bubbles settle and the edges begin to set, flip the pancakes.
- Repeat with the remainder of the batter.