Freezing fresh fruit with a splash of juice makes for a fresh and healthy snack. Use whatever fruit you’re heart desires. A perfect summer treat!
These are so simple and so darn cute, my one year old probably had just as much fun playing with them as she did eating them. Super easy to make and no fancy gadgets required, you’ll need small 5 oz disposable cups and some craft sticks.
Frozen Fruit Pops
- 1/3 cup diced kiwi
- 1/3 cup diced watermelon
- 1/3 cup diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple juice or orange juice
- Combine diced fruit in a bowl and fill each 5 oz cup with fruit.
- Add 1 tbsp of juice and insert craft sticks into each cup.
- They easily stay in place because of all the fruit. Place in the freezer a few hours until firm.
- To remove the pops from the cups, run under warm water a few seconds. Enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.