This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Whenever you are craving bacon and eggs, this quick, easy sandwich will hit the spot! This is both filling and healthy! I like to buy egg whites from Trader Joe’s, they’re great to have on hand.
Guiltless Egg and Bacon Sandwich
Whenever you are craving bacon and eggs, this quick, easy sandwich will hit the spot! This is both filling and healthy!
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- 3 egg whites
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- 1 tbsp chopped green pepper
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- Thomas' Whole Wheat mini pita pockets
- In a small bowl, combine egg whites salt and pepper and scramble.
- Set a medium frying pan on low flame, spray pan with oil when hot.
- Add pepper and saute 1 minute, then add eggs and cook stirring frequently.
- Add crumbled turkey bacon and mix well until eggs are cooked.
- Place the pita in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove and cut pita in half. Stuff with eggs and enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 1 sandwich, Calories: 159 kcal, Carbohydrates: 16 g, Protein: 18 g, Fat: 3 g, Sodium: 494 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 0.4 g