Whenever you are craving bacon and eggs, this quick, easy sandwich will hit the spot! This is both filling and healthy! I like to buy egg whites from Trader Joe’s, they’re great to have on hand.
Guiltless Egg and Bacon Sandwich
- 3 egg whites
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- 1 tbsp chopped green pepper
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- Thomas' Whole Wheat mini pita pockets
- In a small bowl, combine egg whites salt and pepper and scramble.
- Set a medium frying pan on low flame, spray pan with oil when hot.
- Add pepper and saute 1 minute, then add eggs and cook stirring frequently.
- Add crumbled turkey bacon and mix well until eggs are cooked.
- Place the pita in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove and cut pita in half. Stuff with eggs and enjoy!
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.