This no bake cheesecake is light and dreamy and really easy to make, you don’t even need an oven. A little slice of heaven!
Now and then I get a craving for sweets, so when I stumbled onto Cottage Magpie and saw her recipe for no-bake cheesecake, I knew I had to make this, lighter of course! Adding a teaspoon of lemon juice is essential to enhance the flavors, so don’t skip this!
- 8 oz whipped topping, I like Tru-Whip
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, lemon and sugar for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Add whipped topping and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.