This simple Parmesan-Crusted Baked Chicken Breast is made on a sheet pan with broccoli, for a one pan dish that is so quick, and the best part, easy clean up!
I’m so excited to share this recipe with you from my friend Robyn’s Cookbook (affiliate link) Add A Pinch; Easier, Faster, Fresher Southern Classics not just because the recipes all look delicious, but also because her book was photographed by the photographer who also shot my latest book and is filled with southern classics like Weeknight Chicken Pot Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Oven Fried Green Tomato Caprese, just to name a few.
This chicken dish was so tasty, I don’t typically like chicken breasts, but I loved them in this dish! You can halve the recipe as I did here to feed 3.
Believe it or not, chicken recipes are my most searched recipes on my site. I am not surprised because we eat chicken a few times a week. You can see all my other healthy Chicken Recipe here. Let me know which your favorites are!
One Pan Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the broccoli around the chicken.
- Drizzle the broccoli with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle everything with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake until the chicken breasts are cooked through and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160°F, 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Top each chicken breast with some of the mixture. Broil until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is deeply browned, 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
- Let the cooked dish cool completely.
- Portion it into freezer containers and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Reheat in a 325°F oven until warmed through 20 minutes.