This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
A light summer dessert with one of my favorite things, white chocolate!! This would also be wonderful with mixed berries!
I am taking a little family vacation, so I asked my friend Gina Dunn to guest post. Gina and I have a lot in common, we both love to cook light, we both love cooking magazines and cookbooks, and we have the same name! She recently started her first blog, Point-less Meals, but has been emailing her recipes to a long list of friends almost daily along with photos for a while so she was able to fill up her blog with lots of recipes from her past. Please welcome her!
Phyllo Fruit Tart
Yield: 8 servings
Serving Size: 1 /8th
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 8 sheets phyllo dough, 14 x 9
- 8 oz FF cream cheese
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 1 can, 11 oz mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 oz white baking chocolate, melted
- In a small bowl, combine butter and oil.
- Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a baking sheet.
- Brush with butter mixture.
- Repeat with remaining sheets.
- Bake at 400 for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread over cooled phyllo.
- Top with fruit.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and drizzle over fruit.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Recipe from Point-less Meals Original Source: Taste of Home's "Healthy Cooking"
Serving: 1 /8th, Calories: 183 kcal, Carbohydrates: 26 g, Protein: 4.5 g, Fat: 6 g, Fiber: 3 g