Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters
If you love pumpkin cheesecake than you’ll love these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins and this lightened up Pumpkin Roll.
I love the idea of serving bite sized desserts at a party, it’s perfectly portioned, and if there are other desserts on the table, it’s just the right amount. You can buy inexpensive shot glasses at the dollar store and if you are bringing a dessert to a party, you can even give the shot glasses to the host as a gift.
These can be made ahead and kept chilled until ready to serve. Of course, if you’d rather use larger glasses, you can make 8 servings and double the filling.
My whipped topping of choice is Truwhip, and I’m excited they just came out with a light version! I love that it contains all natural ingredients, no HFCS, hydrogenated oils, transfats or GMOs.
More Pumpkin Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Pumpkin Roll Cake
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Bars
- Skinny Pumpkin Pie
- Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Pecan Banana Bread
Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters
- 3 1.5 oz total whole chocolate graham crackers
- 4 oz 1/3 fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pure canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar, unpacked
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz light whipped topping, I used Truwhip light
- Crush graham crackers in a food processor. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Add the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Beat until well combined and creamy.
- Use a spatula to fold in 5 oz (1-1/2 cups) of the whipped topping; combine until no streaks remain.
- Place in a piping bag or ziplock bag with a corner snipped off.
- To assemble: Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of each shot glass. Pipe a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the graham cracker crust (about 1 tbsp) followed by a layer of whipped topping. Repeat a second layer and finish with another sprinkle of crumbs.
- Insert small spoons and refrigerate until ready to serve.
63 comments on “Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters”
Where do you find chocolate Graham crackers. ?
WW has a new plan. Please tell us that can help us get the points for all this wonderful food. I love your recipes and I do use them alot. Thank Yyou for your time and please dont stop what your doing. Love and light Jessie.
I live in the Netherlands and we don’t have “whipped topping” here. What could I use instead? Thanks
you can use my homemade lightened whipped cream recipe here: https://www.skinnytaste.com/strawberries-and-cream/
Just a tip for everyone! My local 99 cent store has mini serving cups (squarish, but perfect size) and mini spoons. They are great for large gatherings & are disposable, but sturdy. Making 40 shooters for Thanksgiving!
What size shot glass do you use?
If you’re looking to possibly do a big trifle for a party, how would you need to adjust?
How would I be able to add bourbon to this? I’m afraid if I add 3 tbsp of bourbon it might make it too wet. Any thoughts?
how far ahead can they be made/
Anyone made this in a baking dish, 9×9 or 9×13? I’d like to do it for a potluck and need help with proptions. Thanks!
My daughter is lactose intolerant. Any suggestions for a cream cheese substitute?
I think there is a tofu cream cheese that might work
I don’t eat whipped cream at all….suggestions??