This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Fresh watermelon makes this martini a perfect summer cocktail! Enjoy them at your next back yard party but be careful drink too many!! **wink wink**
Some of my favorite low calorie alcoholic drinks are Basil Cucumber Gin Coolers, Skinny Girl Margarita and even this boozy Watermelon Lime Granita.
More Low Calorie Cocktails You Might Enjoy:
- Classic Cuban Mojito
- Green Tea Mojito
- Celery Cilantro Cocktail
- Citrus Margarita Spritzer
- Mango Bellini
Fresh watermelon makes these martinis a perfect summer cocktail! Enjoy them at your next back yard party but be careful drink too many!! **wink wink**
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 6 oz + 1/4 cup watermelon
- 3 cups seedless watermelon
- 2 oz Absolut Citron
- 1 oz Midori Melon liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
For the garnish:
- watermelon with rind and lime wedges
- Dice one cup of watermelon into small cubes.
- Puree remaining 2 cups of watermelon in a blender and add vodka, liqueur, lime juice and ice and blend well.
- Pour 6 oz martini into each martini glass, add 1/4 cup remaining watermelon into each glass and garnish with watermelon and lime slices.
- For those who don't drink alcohol, add ice cubes and replace it with a splash of orange juice.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 6 oz + 1/4 cup watermelon, Calories: 90.5 kcal, Carbohydrates: 11.5 g, Protein: 1 g, Fat: 0.5 g, Sodium: 2.5 mg, Fiber: 0.5 g, Sugar: 7.5 g
32 comments on “Watermelon Martini”
Love your recipes, Gina. Do you know Smart Points for these? Thinking ahead for summer.
Did this with some modification. Froze about 400 grams of watermelon and made up some lemon water with Splenda (heavy on the lemon), and tossed the watermelon into the blender and churned that up with just enough of the lemon water to make into a thick blended margarita texture. Wonderful, light and delicious. Was a HUGE hit with everyone and this non-alcohol delight contained only 39 calories for each martini glass full. A keeper recipe for sure!