Chopped Wedge Salad
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Classic wedge salad meets chopped salad in this easy side salad dish made with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, blue cheese and chives with a light homemade blue cheese dressing.
- 6 cups chopped Romaine (Butter or Iceberg lettuce)
- 2 small tomatoes (diced (or 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes))
- 5 slices cooked center cut bacon
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
- chopped chives (for garnish)
Place the lettuce in a large platter, top with tomatoes, crumbled bacon, blue cheese and serve with blue cheese dressing.
Top with chopped chives.
Serving: 11/2 cups, 2 tablespoons dressing, Calories: 132kcal, Carbohydrates: 5.5g, Protein: 10g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 9.5mg, Sodium: 406mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2.5g
Freestyle Points: 4
Points +: 3