Grilled Peach and Watermelon Burrata Salad
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Although burrata—a fresh cheese made with mozzarella and cream—is undeniably the star of this light summer salad, the juicy grilled peaches and refreshing watermelon are pretty hard to resist.
- 4 peaches (cut into 1⁄2-inch-thick wedges)
- Olive oil spray (I like my Misto or Bertolli)
- 4 small balls burrata cheese (1 pound total)
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 ⁄2 cup loosely packed watercress
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (I like DeLallo)
Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat (or preheat a grill to medium-high).
Spray the peaches with oil, then grill them cut sides down, just long enough to make marks, about 2 minutes per side.
To serve, place a ball of burrata in the center of each of 4 plates and arrange the grilled peaches, watermelon cubes, and watercress around it.
Drizzle everything with the balsamic glaze.
Serving: 1salad, Calories: 408kcal, Carbohydrates: 31g, Protein: 23g, Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 16.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 81mg, Sodium: 348mg, Potassium: 0mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 27g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0%
Freestyle Points: 12