Avocado Fries with Lime Dipping Sauce
Avocado fries are made with sliced avocado, coated with crispy panko breadcrumbs and air fried until crisp and golden. So easy to make, if you don’t have an air fryer you can also bake them!
- 8 ounces 2 small avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into 16 wedges
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (I used gluten-free)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lime chili seasoning salt (such as Tajin Classic)
- For the lime dipping sauce:
- 1/4 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime chili seasoning salt (such as Tajin Classic)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
Air Fryer Directions:
Preheat the air-fryer 390F degrees.
Place egg in a shallow bowl. On another plate, combine panko with 1 teaspoon Tajin.
Season avocado wedges with 1/4 teaspoon Tajin. Dip each piece first in egg, and then in panko.
Spray both sides with oil then transfer to the air fryer and cook 7 to 8 minutes turning halfway. Serve hot with dipping sauce.
Serving: 4fries, 2 tbsp sauce, Calories: 197kcal, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 12.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 94.5mg, Sodium: 521.5mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 1.5g
Freestyle Points: 6
Points +: 5