Easy Crust-less Spinach and Feta Pie
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
A simple Greek inspired Easy Crust-less Spinach and Feta Pie combining savory flavors such as spinach, feta, Asiago cheese, dill and scallions. Perfect to take to a potluck!
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thawed and liquid squeezed out)
- 1/2 cup scallions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup 2.5 oz reduced fat crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp grated Asiago cheese (or Parmesan, Romano)
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- cooking spray (I used my misto)
Preheat oven to 400°.
Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray or your misto.
Mix spinach, scallions, dill, parsley, feta cheese, and spoon into the pie dish.
Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl.
Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well. Pour into pie dish.
Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center. Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1/6th of pie, Calories: 126kcal, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 9g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2.3g, Cholesterol: 69mg, Sodium: 433mg, Fiber: 2.5g, Sugar: 1.5g
Blue Smart Points: 2
Green Smart Points: 4
Purple Smart Points: 3
Points +: 3