Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
These Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs are perfect to pack for lunch or serve as an appetizer!
- 8 large hard boiled eggs (halved (Instant Pot hard boiled egg recipe here))
- 2 6 oz cans albacore tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1 tbsp red onion (minced)
- 1/3 cup light mayo (use compliant mayo for whole30)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper (to taste)
In a medium bowl combine the egg yolks with mayo and mash.
Add tuna, red onion and red wine vinegar.
Scoop heaping spoonfuls of the tuna salad into the 16 halved eggs. Garnish with chives.
Serving: 4egg halves, Calories: 264kcal, Carbohydrates: 3g, Protein: 26.5g, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g, Cholesterol: 397mg, Sodium: 472mg, Sugar: 1g
Blue Smart Points: 2
Green Smart Points: 6
Purple Smart Points: 2
Points +: 4