Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
Making homemade Chicken Nuggets in the air-fryer is so much healthier than fast food or frozen nuggets, and so easy to make.
- 16 oz 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even 1-inch bite sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons panko
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray (I used my Misto)
Preheat air fryer to 400°F for 8 minutes.
Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the basket.
Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then air fry 8 minutes, turning halfway. Until golden.
Serving: 4oz chicken, Calories: 188kcal, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 25g, Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 57mg, Sodium: 427mg, Sugar: 0.5g
Freestyle Points: 3
Points +: 4