Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Freezer friendly.
- 2 cups homemade marinara sauce (plus more for serving)
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles (wheat or gluten-free)
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed well)
- 15 oz part skim ricotta cheese (I like Polly-o)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 9 tbsp about 3 oz part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350°F. Ladle about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish.
Cook noodles according to package directions, then drain.
Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper in a medium bowl and mix.
Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry. Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle. Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
Ladle remaining sauce over the noodles and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts. Makes 9 rolls.
To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll.
Serving: 1roll, Calories: 253kcal, Carbohydrates: 28g, Protein: 14.5g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g, Cholesterol: 28mg, Sodium: 285mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 1g
Freestyle Points: 6
Points +: 6