One Pan Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Broccoli
This simple Parmesan-Crusted Baked Chicken Breast is made on a sheet pan with broccoli, for a one pan dish that is so quick, and the best part, easy clean up!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 7-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Arrange the chicken breasts in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the broccoli around the chicken.
Drizzle the broccoli with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle everything with salt and garlic powder.
Bake until the chicken breasts are cooked through and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160°F, 25 to 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley.
Top each chicken breast with some of the mixture. Broil until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is deeply browned, 3 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven, tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
- Let the cooked dish cool completely.
- Portion it into freezer containers and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Reheat in a 325°F oven until warmed through 20 minutes.
Serving: 1chicken breast w/ broccoli, Calories: 334kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 51g, Fat: 12.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 152mg, Sodium: 448mg, Potassium: 0mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 0.1g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0%
Freestyle Points: 3
Points +: 8