Leftover Turkey Tacos with Brussels Sprout Slaw
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Leftover Thanksgiving turkey is transformed into quick and easy tacos! Just a few ingredients and less than 15 minutes, this is great for a quick lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 8 medium Brussels sprouts (thinly sliced (about 2 cups if using pre-shredded))
- 1/4 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 12 ounces leftover cooked skinless turkey (shredded and warmed)
- 8 tablespoons leftover cranberry pear sauce
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add Brussels sprouts and onion then toss to evenly coat.
Heat tortillas according to package directions. Top each tortilla with 1 ½ ounces of turkey and ¼ cup slaw. Top with cranberry sauce and enjoy.
Serving: 2tacos, Calories: 235kcal, Carbohydrates: 30g, Protein: 21.5g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 0.3g, Cholesterol: 37.5mg, Sodium: 560.5mg, Fiber: 4.59g, Sugar: 9g
Blue Smart Points: 5
Green Smart Points: 7
Purple Smart Points: 5
Points +: 5