Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Fig Salad with Arugula
Figs and Prosciutto, savory and sweet they're a match made in heaven! Add some fresh mozzarella, peppery arugula and balsamic dressing and this salad will make you swoon with every bite.
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
For the Salad:
- 5 cups baby arugula
- 4 ripe figs (quartered)
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella (sliced and torn into pieces)
- 2 oz thin sliced proscuitto (torn into pieces)
- 8 to 10 small fresh basil leaves
Combine the oil, balsamic, lemon juice, salt and pepper and whisk.
Place the arugula on a large platter, top with proscuitto, cheese, basil and figs and drizzle with dressing.
Serving: 11/2 cups, Calories: 196kcal, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 10g, Fat: 12.5g, Cholesterol: 32mg, Sodium: 586mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 9g
Freestyle Points: 6
Points +: 5