Spiralized Carrot Salad with Lemon and Dijon
An easy 5-ingredient carrot salad that is lemony, bright and delicious! You don't need a spiralizer to make it, you can use pre-shredded carrots or use a potato peeler to cut the carrots into ribbons.
- 1 pound carrots (1.5″ in diameter, peeled)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (from one lemon)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
Spiralize the carrots using a spiralizer, cut the spirals into 6 inch lengths. (alternatively you can use pre-shredded carrots).
In a large work bowl, combine the dijon mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, shallots, salt and pepper. Add the carrots and toss well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving: 1cup, Calories: 84kcal, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 4g, Sodium: 278mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 6g
Blue Smart Points: 1
Green Smart Points: 1
Purple Smart Points: 1
Points +: 2