Miami Avocado Crab Toast
Fresh crab, sliced radishes, lime, paprika and cilantro elevate simple avocado toast to a whole new and delicious level!
- 1 ounce about 1/4 small Haas avocado
- 2 ounces cooked lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (divided)
- Juice from ½ small lime
- 1 small green onion (thinly sliced, green and whites separated)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 1.5-ounce slice 100% whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 small radish (trimmed and thinly sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork until smooth.
In another small bowl, combine crab, 2 teaspoons cilantro, lime juice, onion whites, pinch of salt and pepper.
Spread avocado evenly over toast, top with crab mixture, radish, remaining cilantro, green onion, sprinkle of paprika, pinch of salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil. Cut in half and serve immediately.
Serving: 1toast, Calories: 242kcal, Carbohydrates: 25g, Protein: 17g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 62mg, Sodium: 563mg, Fiber: 5.5g, Sugar: 4g
Freestyle Points: 3
Points +: 6