Raw Spiralized Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes and Pesto
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Raw Spiralized Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes and Pesto is my favorite easy, end-of-summer vegetarian dish made with raw, garden vegetables and homemade pesto.
For the Pesto:
- 1 cup packed fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
For the zoodles:
- 21 oz 3 medium or 4 small zucchinis
- 1 cup heirloom grape or cherry tomatoes (halved)
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
In a food processor pulse basil, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until smooth.
Slowly add the olive oil while pulsing. Set aside.
Spiralize the zucchini, cut it into smaller strands if they are too long and place them in a work bowl.
Toss with the pesto and tomatoes and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Serving: 11/4 cups, Calories: 148kcal, Carbohydrates: 9g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 4mg, Sodium: 102mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 3g
Blue Smart Points: 4
Green Smart Points: 4
Purple Smart Points: 4
Points +: 4