Chipotle Lobster Avocado Wrap
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Chipotle lobster salad with avocado, scallions, cilantro and lettuce on a whole wheat wrap – fabulous!!
- 9 oz about 1 3/4 cups steamed lobster meat, chopped (from 2 lb lobster)
- 3 tbsp Hellmann's light mayo
- 2 tbsp 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste or chopped peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 medium avocado (diced)
- 8 medium romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 whole wheat (low carb tortillas (8 inches), room temperature (or sub for GF tortillas))
Chop the lobster meat into small pieces.
In a medium bowl combine the light mayonnaise, yogurt, chipotle pepper, green onion and cilantro.
Add the lobster, squeeze the lemon juice over the lobster and mix well.
Place 2 lettuce leaves over each wrap, top with about 1/3 cup of the lobster salad and 1/4 of the avocado.
Wrap by folding the edges in slightly and slice diagonally.
Serving: 1wrap , Calories: 219kcal, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 20g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 49mg, Sodium: 779mg, Fiber: 10.5g
Freestyle Points: 6
Points +: 6