Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
This colorful, Italian Antipasto Salad is perfect for lunch and so easy to make!
- 1 cup romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 4 green pitted olives (or black)
- 1 pepperoncini (sliced)
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper (sliced (homemade, or buy packed in water))
- 1/4 cup Giardiniera (I used Victoria brand)
- 1/3 cup cucumbers (peeled and sliced)
- 1/4 cup Polly-o part skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 oz 4 turkey pepperoni, sliced thin
- 2 slices Prosciutto (Di Parma, sliced)
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar or vinegar brine from pepperoncini
- fresh black pepper
Place the lettuce on a large dish and top with meats, vegetables and cheese.
In a small bowl add vinegar or brine from pepperoncini, add black pepper and whisk in oil.
Drizzle over salad and enjoy!
Serving: 1salad, Calories: 254kcal, Carbohydrates: 19.5g, Protein: 16g, Fat: 16g, Cholesterol: 37.5mg, Fiber: 7.5g, Sugar: 3g
Blue Smart Points: 6
Green Smart Points: 6
Purple Smart Points: 6
Points +: 7