Pistachio Cinnamon Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Here's the easiest chicken salad recipe that will impress even the pickiest of eaters, made with pistachios and cinnamon to brighten up the dish!
- 16 oz cooked shredded boneless (skinless chicken breasts )
- 1 1/2 cups Fat-Free Greek plain yogurt
- ½ cup pistachios (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 4 fresh basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 scallions (finely chopped)
Shred cooked chicken breast using a fork; place in a large mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine.
Transfer to serving bowls.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Sprinkle with additional scallions.
Serving: 1/6, Calories: 177kcal, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 25.5g, Fat: 5.5g, Saturated Fat: 0.5g, Sodium: 178mg, Fiber: 1.5g, Sugar: 3g
Blue Smart Points: 2
Green Smart Points: 4
Purple Smart Points: 2
Points +: 5