Hot and Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Dip
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Move over buffalo wings, this hot & cheesy shrimp dip will have everyone going back for more! This buffalo dip is perfect for super or any party appetizer.
- cooking spray (I used my Misto)
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce (or whatever hot sauce you like)
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 cups 12.5 oz cooked peeled large shrimp, diced
- 3/4 cup reduced fat Sargento Mexican blend
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly spray an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 baking dish, or even a pie dish with cooking spray.
Combine the first 4 ingredients together and 1/4 cup of the cheese; mix until smooth.
Add the shrimp; mix well and put in a small oven safe dish.
Bake in the oven until hot, about 20-25 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese, bake until melted, about 4-5 minutes.
Serving: 1/3 cup, Calories: 120kcal, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 13g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 87mg, Sodium: 672mg, Sugar: 0.9g
Freestyle Points: 2
Points +: 3