Hot and Cheesy Crab and Artichoke Dip
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Hot and cheesy imitation crab and artichoke dip is to die for! Serve this glorious dip with baked chips and you will have the perfect appetizer for any party.
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts packed in water (drained (8.5 oz dry wt))
- 1 lb crab meat (imitation or lump)
- 2 tbsp chives
- 6 tbsp reduced fat sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 6 tbsp light mayonnaise (Hellman's)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cups shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 - 2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Drain the artichoke hearts and chop fine.
Chop the crab meat fine.
Add them to a medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Mix well using a rubber spatula, then transfer into a shallow baking dish.
Bake until the cheese is melted and the top becomes golden, about 30 minutes.
Serve hot with baked chips.
Serving: 1/4 cup dip, Calories: 78kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 14.5mg, Sodium: 427mg
Blue Smart Points: 1
Points +: 2