Crustless Summer Zucchini Pie
Crustless Summer Zucchini Pie is a simple savory pie made with zucchini, shallots, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- 10 oz shredded zucchini (all liquid squeezed out)
- 1/2 cup shallots (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (King Aurthur or GF flour mix)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- cooking spray (I used my misto)
Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a pie dish with cooking spray or your misto.
Combine zucchini, shallots, chives, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl.
Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well.
Combine with zucchini mixture and pour it into the pie dish.
Top with parmesan cheese and bake 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center.
Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
Serving: 1/6th, Calories: 125.3kcal, Carbohydrates: 13.1g, Protein: 8.1g, Fat: 4.8g, Sodium: 420.1mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2.5g
Blue Smart Points: 3
Green Smart Points: 4
Purple Smart Points: 3
Points +: 3