Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Refrigerate: 8 hrs
Total Time: 8 hrs 5 mins
Overnight oats in a mason jar (no cooking required)! A hearty healthy breakfast packed with fiber, vitamins, and nutrients.
- 1/4 cup quick oats (I prefer organic)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or skim, soy)
- 1/4 medium banana (sliced (freeze the rest for smoothies!))
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 4-5 drops NuNaturals liquid vanilla stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
- pinch cinnamon
for the topping:
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans (or any nut)
Place all the ingredient in a jar, shake, cover and refrigerate overnight.
The next morning, add your favorite crunchy toppings such as nuts, granola, etc and enjoy!
Serving: 1jar, Calories: 236kcal, Carbohydrates: 34.5g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 10g, Saturated Fat: 0.5g, Sodium: 95mg, Fiber: 8.5g, Sugar: 11.5g
Freestyle Points: 5
Points +: 6