Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
A matzo cracker makes a great base for a pizza that kids and adults will love! Top it with your favorite vegetables and cheese and you have yourself a quick meal.
- 4 fat free matzo crackers
- 6 tbsp crushed tomatoes (I used Tuttorosso)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella (Kosher for religious purposes)
- 2 medium tomatoes (sliced paper thin)
- a few thin slices of red onion
- 12 black olives
- 1/4 cup fresh basil for topping
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Place a rack on a baking sheet.
Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of crushed tomatoes on each matzo.
Don't put too much or it will get soggy.
Sprinkle with oregano then top with tomatoes and onions.
Top with 1/4 cup of cheese on each one, olives and bake in the oven until the cheese melts, about 5-6 minutes.
Serving: 1pizza, Calories: 230kcal, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 12g, Fat: 5.8g, Sodium: 349mg, Fiber: 2.6g, Sugar: 2g
Freestyle Points: 6
Points +: 6