Make-Over Corn Casserole
Corn casserole, a cross between of a corn pudding and a corn bread is a wonderful addition to anyone's holiday table.
- 8.5 oz corn muffin mix
- 15.25 oz can sweet yellow corn (drained)
- 14.75 oz can sweet corn cream style
- 16 oz fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup melted light butter (Land O Lakes Whipped)
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- cooking spray (I used Smart Balance)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spray an 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix with a spoon, it will be fluffy and you will think you did something wrong, don't worry, you are doing fine.
Pour into baking dish and bake 55-60 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
Let it cool a few minutes before cutting.
Calories: 211kcal, Carbohydrates: 42g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 3.5g, Sodium: 636mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 8.5g
Blue Smart Points: 4
Green Smart Points: 4
Purple Smart Points: 4
Points +: 6