Salpicón is a fresh homemade Colombian fruit beverage. It's served cold and loaded with chopped fruit such as watermelon, papaya, strawberries, pineapple, oranges, apples, bananas and carbonated soda.
- 1 1/2 cups diced apples (I used green and macintosh)
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups diced watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups diced banana
- 1 1/2 cups diced papaya
- 1 1/2 cups diced orange
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups grapes (red and green)
- 1 1/2 cups diced kiwi
- 6 1/2 cups Sprite Zero or diet champagne kola
Dice all fruit to equal size 1/2 inch pieces. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
When ready to serve combine with sparkling soda and place in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
Ladle into cups and serve with a spoon.
Serving: 1cup, Calories: 52kcal, Carbohydrates: 14g, Protein: 0.5g, Fat: 0.5g, Sodium: 10mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 7g
Blue Smart Points: 0
Green Smart Points: 0
Purple Smart Points: 0
Points +: 2