Fiesta Lime Rice
Rice, black beans, tomatoes, scallions, cilantro and lime juice, every bite of this colorful side dish will feel like one big fiesta in your mouth! Use leftover rice and this side dish comes together in minutes.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 3/4 cup canned black beans (rinsed and heated)
- 3/4 cup cooked corn (I used Trader Joe's Fire Roasted frozen Corn, heated)
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 1 large scallion (diced fine)
- 2-4 tbsp chopped cilantro (to your liking)
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- salt to taste
In a large bowl, combine hot rice, heated corn, heated beans, tomato, scallion, cilantro, lime juice and salt if needed.
Toss and serve.
Serving: 1cup, Calories: 153kcal, Carbohydrates: 33.5g, Protein: 5.5g, Fat: 1g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 1.5g
Blue Smart Points: 2
Green Smart Points: 4
Purple Smart Points: 2
Points +: 4