Creamy Grape Dessert
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Warning! This dessert is highly addictive and hard to stop eating! Don't be fooled by the humble ingredients, this is easy to make, very refreshing, and is perfect to bring to a BBQ. Truthfully, the first time I heard of this grape dessert, the ingredients did not appeal to me. But when I tasted it, OMG! This is one of those recipes you'll be making again and again and chances are you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen. Easily doubles for more people.
- 1 lb green seedless grapes (washed and dried well)
- 1 lb red seedless grapes (washed and dried well)
- 8 oz fat free Chobani Greek yogurt
- 4 oz light cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup agave (or sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or pecans)
Cut grapes in half and set aside.
Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well.
Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving dish.
Combine brown sugar and crushed walnuts. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serving: 1/8th, Calories: 171kcal, Carbohydrates: 34g, Protein: 5.5g, Fat: 8g, Fiber: 1.5g
Blue Smart Points: 5
Green Smart Points: 6
Purple Smart Points: 5
Points +: 6