Skinny Taco Dip
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
This super easy, no cook skinny taco dip is a MUST have at any get together: birthdays, football, holidays– the dip always disappears! Serve with tortilla chips.
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 oz reduced fat sour cream
- 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (check for GF)
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce (shredded fine)
- 2 large tomatoes (seeds removed and diced)
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives
In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning and mix well with an electric mixer.
Spread on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish.
Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives.
Serve with baked tortilla chips.
Serving: 1/24th of dip, Calories: 59kcal, Carbohydrates: 4.5g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 11.5mg, Sodium: 223.5mg, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugar: 2g
Freestyle Points: 3
Points +: 2