Greek Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Perfect for summer parties or potlucks!
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 16 oz pasta (rotini, cavatappi or bow ties) (wheat or gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup halved pitted kalamata olives, plus 2 tablespoons brine
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 3 cups (from 1 large) English cucumber, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cubed
- fresh oregano (optional garnish)
Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions for al dente, adding an extra minute.
Drain and rinse under cold water, drain.
Meanwhile, In a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
Add the olives, red onion and brine from the olives and mix to combine.
Stir in the pasta with the cucumber, tomatoes and bell pepper and toss well. Add the cheese just before ready to serve.
Serving: 1cup, Calories: 176kcal, Carbohydrates: 24g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 4mg, Sodium: 164mg, Fiber: 1.5g, Sugar: 2g
Blue Smart Points: 5
Green Smart Points: 5
Purple Smart Points: 5
Points +: 5