Grilled Vegetable Platter with Yogurt Mint Sauce
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Grilled Vegetables with Yogurt Mint Sauce are so colorful and delicious. An easy summer side dish made with asparagus, zucchini, squash, red onion and bell peppers.
- 1 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint (divided)
- 2 cloves minced garlic (divided)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 2 large red and orange color bell peppers (seeded and cut 1 inch pieces)
- 1 red onion (sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds)
- 1 pound asparagus (trimmed)
- 1 yellow squash (sliced diagonally 1/4 inch thick)
- 1 large zucchini (sliced diagonally 1/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried Zataar seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Combine yogurt with half of the mint, half of the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Transfer to a small serving bowl. Swirl in 1 teaspoon olive oil on top and garnish with more mint.
Heat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. When ready oil the grates.
Toss the vegetables in a bowl with olive oil, lemon juice, remaining garlic, zaatar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste. Grill the vegetables turning occasionally, until lightly charred, about 6 to 10 minutes. Arrange on a platter with the mint yogurt sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mint.
Serving: 1/4th of recipe, Calories: 196kcal, Carbohydrates: 21g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 9.5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5.5g, Cholesterol: 6.5mg, Sodium: 167.5mg, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 10g
Freestyle Points: 4
Points +: 5