Shrimp Scampi Foil Packets
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Shrimp Scampi Foil Packets are so fast and easy, perfect to make all summer long!
- Reynolds Wrap Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil
- 4 garlic cloves (2 grated, 2 thinly sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 40 jumbo peeled and deveined shrimp (slightly over 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 pinches red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- whole wheat crusty bread (optional for serving)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
Whisk the grated garlic, salt, oil in a medium bowl. Add shrimp, toss to coat, and chill, uncovered, at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
Make foil packets. Tear off 4 16” sheets of Reynolds Wrap Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil.
Place 10 shrimp on the center of each foil sheet. Top each with remaining garlic slices, 1 tablespoon wine, lemon juice, pinch red pepper flakes and 1/2 tablespoon melted butter over each.
Bring up the long sides of the foil, so the ends meet over the food. Double fold the ends, leaving room for heat to circulate inside. Double fold the two short ends to seal the packet
Grill over high heat, 8 minutes. Use gloves or tongs to remove and carefully open. Top with chopped parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
(To bake in the oven, preheat oven to 425F and cook about 10 minutes.)
Serving: 1packet, Calories: 224kcal, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 24g, Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g, Cholesterol: 188mg, Sodium: 312mg, Fiber: 1.5g
Freestyle Points: 4
Points +: 6