Grilled Garlic and Herb Chicken and Veggies
This Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken and Veggie recipe checks off all the boxes – quick, easy, delicious and low-carb!
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless (skinless thin sliced chicken cutlets)
- 3 ounce package Delallo garlic and herb veggie marinade
- kosher salt
- 1 lb asparagus (1 bunch, tough ends removed)
- 1 medium 8 ounce zucchini (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 medium yellow squash (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and sliced into strips)
- olive oil cooking spray
Shake marinade well. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of the veggie herb marinade at least 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
Marinate the veggies with the remaining marinade.
Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 smaller trays (or cook in batches), season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 8 minutes. Set aside on a platter.
Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked though, transfer to a platter with the veggies and serve.
Serving: 3oz chicken, 1 cup veggies, Calories: 290kcal, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 28.5g, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 83mg, Sodium: 145mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 3.5g
Blue Smart Points: 6
Green Smart Points: 6
Purple Smart Points: 6
Points +: 7