This Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken and Veggie recipe checks off all the boxes – quick, easy, delicious and low-carb!
When Delallo sent me their new Veggie Marinades to try out, I knew they would be great because I love everything Delallo makes (best jarred Pomodoro sauce out there!). I’ve been putting their marinades on everything, they are so good! So I partnered with them to create this recipe using their marinade and I loved how easy this dish turned out. In the cooler months, you can of course make this on a sheet pan, but it’s still summer and I plan on using my grill as long as I can!
This is so easy to make, simply marinate the chicken and veggies at least 1 hour (or overnight for best results!) then throw it on the grill and dinner is ready in less than 20 minutes.
Grilled Garlic and Herb Chicken and Veggies
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 3 ounce package Delallo garlic and herb veggie marinade
- kosher salt
- 1 lb asparagus, 1 bunch, tough ends removed
- 1 medium 8 ounce zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- olive oil cooking spray
- Shake marinade well. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of the veggie herb marinade at least 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Marinate the veggies with the remaining marinade.
- Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
- Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 smaller trays (or cook in batches), season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 8 minutes. Set aside on a platter.
- Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked though, transfer to a platter with the veggies and serve.
Last Step:Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business to thrive and continue providing free, high-quality recipes for you.
Recipe created in partnership with Delallo Foods, a brand I LOVE and use in my kitchen.