Chicken Thighs with Artichoke Hearts and Feta Cheese is made with just a few ingredients and is ready in less than 30 minutes! Perfect with a salad on the side for a quick, weeknight meal!
My weeknights are pretty hectic and my dinners are usually quick meals I can make in under 30 minutes. This is a quick Greek inspired chicken dish and a great way to make boneless chicken thighs. I’m sure chicken breast would work well with this too. Perfect with some fresh lemon and a Greek salad on the side.
This recipe is such an oldie from my site, I decided to re-shoot and revive it from the archives. I almost forgot how good it was!
Chicken Thighs with Artichoke Hearts and Feta Cheese
- 6 skinless boneless chicken thighs, excess fat removed
- 6 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- lemon juice, optional
- Combine artichoke hearts along with liquid and chicken and let it marinade about 20 minutes.
- After it's marinated, drain all liquid.
- Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Broil on low about 6 inches from the flame for about 10 minutes or until golden brown, turn chicken and cook an additional 8-10 minutes and chicken is fully cooked.
- Top chicken with feta and broil an additional minute.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh parsley. Squeeze with lemon juice, if desired!